** I'll post again later, just wanted to throw this out there for you all!!**
Please be praying for my dad today as he has another job interview. This prospect seems much more promising than the previous ones and it is an exciting opportunity for him. This job is much more up his alley than anything else, it would seem that the job was made for him (at least what I know about it). Please pray for God's continual faithfulness to my parents. We ask that you'd pray for God's continual provision and mercy in this situation and dealing with their house (it went on the market late last week).
I am confident that God has a plan, and he is forever proving himself to be faithful and just in each step. Continue to pray that Dad and Mom will be trusting and that Satan would not get a foothold in their perceptions, or emotions. And that they would only see the face of Jesus.
I'll update you more and give you more information, when it is mine to share :) Thanks for your prayers!
Appeal, For Love’s Sake
7 years ago
2 comments:
I'll be praying.
definatly praying...your parents are wonderful people
Post a Comment