Hello all! Welcome to my version of MckMama's Not Me! Monday! I find it therapeutic to "admit" to the things that you'd never find me doing, because, you see, I am the perfect mother! (Melissa and Jenney both post this fun post, and I thought I join the crowd)I did not allow my son to stand in the basket of the grocery buggy in order to avoid from hearing temper tantrum at Costco. You know those crazy screaming fits that everyone hates to hear... yeah, those were the ones I was avoiding. I did not allow him to stand next to the produce and hope that he didn't stand on it. I did not think about (and even attempt) to buckle him to the seat while he was standing to assure he didn't fall out - but it didn't fit :)
I definitely did not skip out on the church service after my son was dedicated on Sunday. You'd think that if I wanted to train my child in the way of the Lord, I would stay at church to hear the sermon.
I did not set my son's pack-n-play up in the walk in closet while on vacation so my husband and I could have some privacy! It was definitely not my idea and I did not smile each night when we put him to bed in his quiet little room away from ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment