Thursday, January 15, 2009

Summer Vacation




Pack your bags, ladies!! Your vacation plans are awaiting you! I got an email several days ago for a summer vacation option... an NKOTB Cruise!! Can you believe it?? All you've ever wanted in a cruise! Jordan, Jonathan, Danny, Donnie and Joe!! All on one boat with concerts and cocktail parties and meet and greet parties! Oh, I can't wait!!

Ok, so I'm not really going!! The cheapest ticket was $850 per person of 3 days!! I called my dad and mom and we joked that we could all go as a family vacation this summer! :) But can you imagine? I've checked out a bunch of videos of these once teenagers who are now businesswomen, mothers and ADULTS falling all over these men... And these men who like it. It's completely crazy! Granted, I did go to the concert, and enjoyed my time, but I've moved on... Really ladies, we all know I could listen to Joe sing Frank Sinatra all day long, but that's as far as my obcession goes! I don't think that he'll choose me out of a crowd and we'll live happily ever after :) It's just crazy, I think! Absurd on some levels even!!

No comments: