Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spittin' Mad

Why is it that I get so mad, so quickly when I'm tired? Oh, if I had the answer to that question. When I'm mad, I yell and have no tolerance. And sometimes that temper resorts to throwing things. It is so bad! And it doesn't even feel good. You'd think that after I yell or force my way through, but I don't. I feel worse. It just makes me madder!!

Oh how complex we are!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Oh Ern. I am super mad when I'm tired too. Bob and I have been trying to wake up and pray before he goes to work... the lack of sleep seems to be completely cancelling out andy positives of the prayer because I have been a bear! We may have to change to evening prayer!! I hope so... can't take much more of this. Good luck:)!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm. . . can you say. . . passed down from generation to generation? Family history? Grandma Hangstaffer?