Tuesday, January 6, 2009

These Boots are Made for Walking!!

http://s.sears.com/is/image/Sears/05423297000?qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

Oh, what a dream, Don't you think?? I LOVE these boots! Recently, I've been inspired to buy a pair of red shoes. I'm not super into high heels, and didn't know what I would find. Last night after searching the internet, I found these AWESOME boots at Sears. So Finnegan and I took a friendly trip to our local department store. Unfortunately, because they were on SUPER SALE ($25 from $65) they didn't have ANY. So I went home and looked on line at another store. They had them in stock and would hold them for me. The store was up by Ken's work, so he stopped after work to pick them up. He came home and the boots are WONDERFUL. I just love them. The heel isn't too high and I can wear them with jeans, dress pants or whatever. Oh, man. They are so sassy! I love them! And a good price too!!

No comments: