Monday, January 12, 2009

Finnegan's Dedication

I've always wanted to have our children dedicated. I felt that it was something that was important to do. So, it's better late than never... Seeing that Finnegan s 16 months old :)

Here are some photos from the ceremony...






Us with Pastor Mark... He's talking.



Here is us and the Matthew's Family...Us praying... Finnegan was distracted.
Ok, so this is vein me... I was really proud of my outfit (and my red boots)
And here is Finn's afternoon adventure with the blocks!
And resting with Daddy!


3 comments:

Jenney said...

Hey, this is just a follow-up comment on my answer from before. I think I forgot to say, because you said "supplement" not, just formula-feed and I didn't even address that :o)
Part of this whole problem started when Jack had RSV and he was getting supplement bottles. Once he started getting some bottles, he went on a nursing strike-as in , refused. SO take that WHOLE explanation from before and add to it that if he does get an occasional bottle it makes things really bad for both of us when we nurse...and wah-la, there is my complete answer :o)
I didn't feel pressured and I know you meant no ill-will in your question. It was a good fair question and I am glad you felt free to ask it.

Jenney said...

Oh, and great dedication pictures!

Erica said...

Gibson was 13 mo before we dedicated him... I felt the same was as you... better late than never:) Your outfit is super cute... I'm glad you posted the pic.